Get My Curls Back! (Collaboration)

Monday 17 April 2017


Since I have started my curly hair journey, I have happier than I have ever been in my life, due to new found my self confidence and not caring what anyone thinks. This mindset has allowed me to create more meaningful artworks and to connect with people, who can help me grow as a creative.

One particular person, who has helped me is UK Curly Girl aka Shannon Fitzsimmons. Her YouTube channel  helped with sourcing out the right products that suit my hair type and introduce me to different hairstyles as well.
So, when she announced that she was writing a book about curly hair and wanted people to share their stories, I jumped right on it and wanted to share mine, even though I am still exploring on my hair journey.

With countless email and updated on her book progress, I am happy to say that her eBook  is finally available on Amazon. 

She is also having a book launch on  Sunday 14th  May  at  3Thirty Salon 7-9pm.
Make sure to you attend and support her on her new book.

Thank you Shannon for allowing me to share my curly hair story ! Xx


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments